The <GPA-CS200> is a compact antenna for GPS/GLONASS. Its size (volume) is 55% of that of conventional Mitsumi antennas, and features the same shape as the standalone GPS antenna.
With the growing number of electronic components installed in vehicles, it has become increasingly difficult every year to set aside sufficient space for antennas, so the previous shape has been retained to allow the antenna to be installed in the same location as the previous antenna.
- Compact antenna : 36.0(W) × 33.0(D) × 12.8(H) mm
Uses compact antenna element, single-feed circuitry
- Ensures outstanding interference wave resistance characteristics with the use of a SAW filter
- Ensures JIS C0920 7 class waterproofing
- Mounting with magnets or double-sided tape
- Cable length 5m (connector : CN)
- Customizable to suit mass-production (cable length, connectors, mounting brackets)
|Reception frequencies||1574.397 to 1605.375MHz|
|Antenna gain||2.3dBi typ. *1|
|Out-of-band attenuation||30dB typ.|
|Noise factor||1.1dB typ.|
|Supply voltage||3V or 5V|
|Gain||27dBi typ. (elevation angle 90º) *2|
|Dimensions||36.0(W) × 33.0(D) × 12.8(H)mm|
| *1 conditions : with GND plate (70 × 70 mm)
*2 conditions : with GND plate (70 × 70 mm, with 5m cable length)
Support / Contact
For product-related inquiries, please contact us using the form below.