Article 1 Prohibited Actions.
Any actions which fall under any of the following are prohibited. If you perform these actions, we may suspend the operation of this website for you and refuse to provide you the services of this website thereafter. In addition, in the event of any damage to us due to performance of any of prohibited actions, you shall be liable to compensate for such damage.
- Any act which may interfere with the operation of the website.
- Acts that cause or may cause inconvenience, destroy of credibility, and/or disadvantage or damage to other uses, third parties and/or us.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other rights of other users, third parties, or us.
- Use of images, text, designs, logos, sounds, programs, ideas, information, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”) obtained from this website for the purpose other than your private use.
- Copying, selling, publishing, distributing or releasing the Content obtained from this website through any third party.
- Setting up a link to this website without our permission. (If you wish to link to this website, please contact our Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Office.)
- Acts that are or may be contrary to public order and morality or other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
Article 2 Disclaimer
- In the event that you cause damage to other users or third parties by using this website, you shall settle the dispute at your own responsibility and expense, and we shall not bear any liability or expense.
- The information in this website is provided “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, marketability, safety, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, up-to-date, morality, functionality, integrity, fitness for a particular purpose, or the absence of computer viruses, with respect to the Content and information of this website. We may change or modify the Content or information of this website without prior notice.
- If this website provides links to other websites or resources or, third party’s website or resource provides links to this website, we shall not be responsible for the content, use and consequences of such websites or resources (including, but not limited to, marketability, safety, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, up-to-date, morality, functionality, integrity, fitness for a particular purpose, and the absence of computer viruses). If we find the content of the linked website or resource to be illegal or inappropriate, we may delete such link without prior notice.
- The warranty conditions for the products on this website shall be separately agreed in the sales contract of the products if applicable, etc.
- We may make modifications or changes to the products on this website without prior notice.
Article 3 Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights (ownership, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) with respect to the Content belong to us or any third party who owns such rights.
- You do not acquire any rights of the Content, and shall not engage in any acts that infringe any rights of the Content, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights.
- In the event that a problem arises as a result of violation of this Article 3, you shall resolve such problem at your own expense and responsibility and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to us.
- We have trademarks and other rights of “MinebeaMitsumi”, “SALIOT” and other names of companies or products referenced in this website. You shall not use these names without our permission.
Article 4 Change or Suspension of the Website
- We may, at our discretion, change or suspend this website without prior notice if any one of the following event occurs:
⑴Periodic or urgent maintenance of equipment and systems for the website.
⑵In the event that we cannot provide the services of this website due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
⑶Any other operational or technical reasons which require change or suspension of this website.
- We shall not be liable for any damage due to any reason arising out of change, suspension, etc. of this website.
Article 5 Export Control
The software on this website is subject to export controls of Japan and United States. Export, provision, or re-export/re-provision, including download, of the software shall not be made to the country and a legal/natural person (including a person who has the prohibited country’s nationality or residents in the prohibited country) to whom export is prohibited under Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and the U.S. Export Administration Act. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you do not violate above laws. Please comply with the above laws and other applicable laws and regulations.
Article 6 General
Date of establishment and revision
Established: 16th day of September, 2021