With market trends moving to larger currents due to increased battery capacity and quick charging capabilities, the <MM3855 Series> is a device designed based on the concept of ensuring regular current for the battery set with its abnormal temperature detection function and more accurate overcurrent protection, and also to cutoff abnormal currents in safer regions.
- Built-in cell overcharge, over-discharge and overcurrent protection functions
- Detection of abnormal temperatures during charging and discharging with an external NTC to protect battery packs
- 3-stage discharge overcurrent protection (overcurrent 1, overcurrent 2, short-circuit protection)
- Built-in forced charge/discharge prohibition function
- Charging prohibited/permitted for 0 V batteries can be selected as an option
|Overcharge detection||4.1 to 5.0 V (5 mV steps) accuracy ±20 mV|
|Over-discharge detection||2.1 to 3.0 V (50 mV steps) accuracy ±35 mV|
|Discharge overcurrent 1 detection voltage||6 to 100 mV (1 mV steps) accuracy ±2.5mV|
|Discharge overcurrent 2 detection voltage||15 to 100 mV (1 mV steps) accuracy ±3.5mV|
|Short-circuit detection voltage||30 to 200 mV (10 mV steps) accuracy ±5.0mV|
|Charge overcurrent detection voltage||-100 to -6 mV (1 mV steps) accuracy ±2.5mV|
|Dimensions||1.6 × 1.6 × 0.55 (W×D×H) (Unit:mm)|
Support / Contact
For product-related inquiries, please contact us using the form below.