- The life of fan motor may be shorter than the catalog values under high temperature and high humidity environment.
- Storage area should not be in high temperature, high humidity environment, and storage term shall be within 6 months as much as possible. In the case of long-term preservation under high temperature or high humidity environment, It cannot be guaranteed even within the quality assurance period of time. Please keep it under normal temperature condition.
- Turn the power ON after connecting all the terminals out of the motor. Incomplete connection, wiring change while conducting, inserting and removing connectors may cause breakdown and degradation. When turning off the power supply, please do not disconnect the connection on the minus side first while connecting the plus side.
- Provide a fuse, a protection circuit, etc. to ensure safety against injuries to human body or fires that may arise from accidental failure of motor or circuit.
- Do not remove the name plate on the motor.
- When using obstacles in the suction inlet or discharge outlet, place the obstacles at an adequate distance from the fan so that noise is reduced to a minimum. (We recommend a distance greater than the radius of the impeller.)
- Design the suction inlet, discharge outlet and internal flow paths taking into account the air flow-stationary characteristics and noise aspects so that an efficient and satisfactory air flow is obtained.
- Since the products are open type motors, please avoid using or storing them in places with many rubbish, dust, lint and insects.
If you use them in an environment that they are entangled with the inside of the rotor or the rotating body, it may shorten the bearing life or cause rotation disturbance.
Please install a filter not to get dust, lint, and insects inside the motor so that they do not get caught in the body.
Never insert a foreign substance into the rotating fan motor; otherwise the rotating body will be damaged.
- When using the products in particular environments, where corrosive substances are present, cutting oil and moisture are exist, please contact us in advance and select a model with high IP performance.
The impeller used has excellent durability and is made of composite resin, but avoid usage in locations where it is likely to receive the influence of petroleum based oils such as machining oil, or poisonous gases.
- When attaching the fan, we recommend using the correct tightening torque.
When using flange type fan motor, We recommend to use only one side using a screw to tighten it.
When a flange type of product is fixed with bolts through the upper and lower mounting holes, the casing may be deformed, causing rotation failure.
Iinstalling with pressure on the side of the casing of the fan motor, the wind tunnel and the impeller may come into contact and there may be a possibility of rotation hindrance.
- Check the matching when mounting the fan in the set position or have the set manufacturer check this and provide quality assurance.
Matching check case examples for mounting the fan
Electrical noise emission, mechanical noise emission, vibration, resonance, static noise resistance, electrical noise resistance, mis-operation, etc.
- Please note following notice at readable position for operators when this product is to be used, or please take countermeasure at finished product which make operators of the product keep away from moving fan blades.
Hazardous moving parts
Keep away from moving fan blades
- We shall be free from compensation for any damages induced due to failure of fan motor.