|Connector(SENSOR)||Sensor Connector Input of Blower||Connector(MOTOR)||Motor Connector Input of Blower|
- If terminal block is placed near the Blower, make sure vibration / air stream does not cause mechanical fatigue of wire.
Fixed attachment to a nylon clamp and/or duct is recommended.
- Driver connection to an AC power supply input terminal block should be firmly fixed using a crimp-type terminal with an insulating cover. (Recommendation: RAV 1.25 - 4, JISC2805 compliance） and electric wire equivalent to or larger than 1.25 mm2.
- Make sure connector is pushed all the way down.
Rotation Speed Modulator
- The Blower output can be adjusted by adjusting The input voltage between The control I/O connector terminal S_CTR and The CTR_GND terminal.
Input voltage: 0 V DC to 10 V DC, Input current: 1 mA or less
- Please input the DC voltage that meets the input voltage specification between the terminal S_CTR and the terminal CTR_GND.
AC Power Supply Voltage Range
Support / Contact
For product-related inquiries, please contact us using the form below.