- This product was developed for use in industrial equipment. Do not use for equipment in areas which require a high degree of reliability and safety such as aerospace equipment, trunk-line communication equipment, nuclear control equipment, life support machines, automobiles, traffic signals, medical devices, and so forth.。
- MinebeaMitsumi will take no responsibility for failures which arise from false or inappropriate use of the product, such as not complying with product usage conditions and precautions depicted in the specifications (drawings) and instruction manual. Please request a reference drawing or delivery specifications to confirm.
- Due to performance upgrades and production reasons, the product specifications, exterior, and configurations described in these specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
*In this , the safety precaution levels are classified as "WARNING" and "CAUTION."
- Indicates a potential situation that could result in death or serious injury to user if device is operated improperly.
- Indicates a potential situation that could result in injury to user or physical damage if device is operated improperly.
WARNING： 1. Precautions against electrical shock
- Do not modify or disassemble this product. Doing so may cause electrical shock.
- Before conducting wiring operations and inspection, confirm that no voltage is present at the driver terminal using a tester or the like 10 minutes after the power supply is turned OFF.
- Conduct a third-class or higher earth connection for the Blower and Driver.
- Wiring work and inspection should be performed by a professional engineer (a Second Class Electrician or higher is recommended).
- In order to prevent electric shock and injury, conduct wiring after the main body is set in place.
- In order to prevent electric shock, avoid touching the Blower and Driver with wet hands.
- In order to prevent electric shock, do not damage, forcibly pull, place heavy objects on, or pinch the Blower cable.
- In order to prevent electric shock, do not connect or disconnect the blower connector while AC power is being supplied (during Operation and Stand-by).
CAUTION： 2. Precautions against fire
- In case of Blower or Driver malfunction, cut off the power supply. Continuous flow of a large amount of current may cause fire.
- Do not connect the control I/O connector to the AC power supply. Doing so may cause fire.
- Do not block the vent hole of the Driver. Doing so may cause fire.
- Do not use with the air inlet or outlet of the Blower completely blocked. Doing so may cause fire.
CAUTION： 3. Precautions against failure
- Do not apply voltage other than the rated voltage specified for each terminal. Doing so may result in blowout or damage.
- Do not mix up the terminal connections. Doing so may result in explosion or damage.
- Do not reverse the polarity (+, -). Doing so may result in explosion or damage.
- Do not touch the Blower and Driver while power is turned on or for a while after power is turned off as they may be hot. Doing so may result in burns.
- Do not put tools, fingers, or other objects near the Blower inlet/outlet and the Driver vent hole. Doing so may result in explosion or damage.
CAUTION： 4. Miscellaneous Precautions
Please pay adequate attention to the following precautions. Improper handling may cause unexpected accident, electrical shock, or injury.
(1) About transportation and mounting
- Transport the product using a correct method that corresponds to the product weight. Failure to do so may cause injuries.
- Do not stack higher than recommended.
- Install Blower using the main frame mounting feet. Do not install directly on air inlet or outlet.
- Install Driver using the main frame mounting feet. Do not mount in any direction other than that indicated in drawings.
- Installation should be made on a structure that can withstand the product weight and vibration.
- Do not operate with a damaged Blower or Driver installed.
- Do not hold cover or lead wire during active operation. Doing so may result in damage.
- Do not step on or place objects on the product.
- Direction of the Blower duct (exhaustion and suction) must conform to the specified requirements.
- If the Blower is installed without ducting on the inlet and outlet, directly used in ambient air, an appropriate protection frame or screen must be applied to the inlet and outlet to ensure safety.
- Prevent conductive objects such as screws and metal pieces and flammable objects such as oil as well as other foreign objects that can disturb the rotation of the Blower from entering the inside of the Blower and Driver.
- As the Blower and Driver are precision instruments, do not drop or apply unreasonable force.
- Please use under the environmental conditions given below.
- Usage under other environmental conditions may lead to malfunction.
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ to +50℃ (no frost)
- Ambient Humidity: 90 % RH or less (no frost)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to +65℃
- Other conditions: To be used indoors. No corrosive gases, flammable gases, oil mist, powder, or dust.
- Altitude above sea level: 1000 m or lower
- Vibration: 5.9m/s2 or less（JISC0911 compliant)
- Do not use in a closed area. Use in a well-ventilated area.
(2) About wiring
- Connect load (ACL) and neutral (ACN) of the AC power supply input correctly.
- Do not apply AC power to the FG terminal.
- In order to protect the Blower, connect a Current Overload Protection device (a breaker or an electromagnetic switch) of 15 A to the device.
- Do not conduct an insulation resistance test or a dielectric strength voltage test.
(3) About trial operations
- Consider how to prevent malfunction of the Blower and Driver from affecting other devices.
(4) About usage
- Do not apply AC power while a control input signal is being provided. Doing so will cause the Blower to restart suddenly.
- Do not start/stop Blower using the braker or the electromagnetic switch of the AC power supply. Always precede start/stop with a control input signal.
- Reduce the effects of electromagnetic disturbance by placing a noise filter near the Blower.
(5) Measures in case of abnormality
- Consider how to prevent a machine/device from being in a hazardous situation even in the event of Blower malfunction.
(6) About Maintenance and Inspection
- Perform the contents below at least once a year.
- Check for abnormalities (such as abnormal noise) while the device is in a running state.
- If dust is attached to the vent hole, air inlet, or Driver cover, remove it.
(7) Operating Precautions
- If an unusual noise or smell is noticed, immediately terminate the AC power supply and control input signal, stop usage, and then contact the distributor.