Achieves "demodulation-less" motor control that does not stop even with a high load or rapid acceleration/deceleration is applied, providing smooth operation with a resolution of 200,000 P/R.
The simple structure of the resolver also contributes to durability against the outside environment. Robust manufacturing supports a motor drive with extremely stable accuracy in harsh environments such as heat, dust, shock and vibration.
Benefits of Resolver Servo Control
1. High Torque Functionality: No demodulation margin required with servo control
Servo control via resolver eliminates the need for a demodulation margin and maximizes available torque. A usable torque 2-3 times more than from conventional products.
2. Low current consumption and low heat generation: Torque controlled with minimal current
Torque control is performed with minimal required current, reducing power consumption and allowing for current to be cut while on stand-by. Contributes to the energy efficiency of your overall setup.
3. High accuracy: 200,000 P/R resolution
Achieves a resolution of 200,000 P/R, repeatedly providing a high level of positional accuracy and smooth drive.
4. Environmental Resistance: Resistant to dust, oil, heat, shock, and vibration disturbances
The resolver is simple in structure and is resistant to disturbances such as dust, oil, heat, shock and vibration.
5. Miniaturization: demodulation-less and no torque margin required
A torque margin is not required given a lack of demodulation. This leads to a smaller motor size.
6. Contributes to fewer components: Gear-less, simplified cooling system, and simplified vibration control
Gear-less (decelerator), simplified cooling measures, and simplified vibration control (dampers). Helps reduce cost and design a more efficient use of space.
7. Low noise and vibration: drive control that responds to load
This device can minimize noise and vibration by providing drive control in response to the applied load.
|PHASE||A||A COM||A/||B||B COM||B/|
Wiring Diagram Image
|Drive Sequence||Rated Current
To control the stepping motor with resolver, Digital converter (RDC) from Renesas Electronics Corporation And control driver software is required. For details, please see the link below.
Product customizations by MinebeaMitsumi
We customize products through technological consultations, sample productions, optional functionalities, and other forms of support we offer to meet your demands.